Contact Us
  • Why are my FES Member Exclusive discounts not showing up?

    One of the many benefits of being an FES member is having access to this exclusive travel site. Since we want these offers to be available only to members, you must be logged in to book. Once you are logged in you will see the special savings offered to you from numerous hotels and resorts around the world.

    What do I do if there is bad weather on my day of travel?

    If there is bad weather on the dates that you have a flight, log onto the carrier's website to check for travel alerts. It is best to use your air confirmation and log into your trip on the airline's website to make sure your flight is still active. During bad weather most airlines will put out a policy to change or cancel flights. Checking with the airline either by calling or logging onto their site is the fastest and easiest way to assure your situation is handled in the best manner. If you are unable to make a hotel or car reservation due to a cancelled flight please contact Customer Service  877-477-7441 to attempt to change or cancel this reservation. If your hotel was not booked through please email, and we will contact you with assistance. 

    What Documents do I need to travel Internationally?

    When traveling to another country, be prepared to show customs agents the following documents:

    Proof of citizenship, such as a valid passport or a government-issued photo ID and birth certificate with raised seal.

    Travel visa, if required by the country you are visiting.

    Customs declaration form, provided by flight attendants or cruise staff.

    See the US Customs and Border Protection website.

    Here is an explanation of documents that may be needed.

    passport is a government-issued ID in the form of a passbook (valid for all international travel) or a passport card (valid only for land or sea travel between the US, Canada, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Bermuda).

    What is a passport card?

    The passport card is the wallet-size travel document that can only be used to re-enter the United States at land border-crossings and sea ports-of-entry from Canada, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Bermuda. The card provides a less expensive, smaller, and convenient alternative to the passport book for those who travel frequently to these destinations by land or by sea. The passport card cannot be used for international travel by air.

    A travel visa grants travelers the right to enter and depart a specific country. You may need a visa for each individual port or connection on your itinerary, so check in advance.

    ESTA (Electronic System for Travel Authorization) is a required document for non-citizens to enter the US.

    ETA for travel to Australia or Canada

    ETA (Electronic Travel Authority) is a required document for non-citizens to travel to Australia and for visa-exempt non-citizens to travel to Canada. After approval it is associated with your passport, so you do not need to carry extra documentation. You can find applications and details at Australia Electronic Travel Authority or Canada Electronic Travel Authorization.

  • Where should I keep my passport when traveling?

    Never pack proof of citizenship in your suitcase. It is always best to keep important documents on your person. 

  • What is the TSA's Secure Flight Program?

    The Transportation Security Administration (TSA) has implemented a mandatory program, known as Secure Flight, which requires travelers to provide additional information when booking reservations. The TSA implemented the Secure Flight program to improve the security of domestic and international commercial air travel and to streamline the watch-list matching process.

    Under the Secure Flight program, customers are now required to provide the following information when booking travel:

    Full name (as it appears on your official government-issued identification that will be used when traveling).


    Date of birth

    Redress Number - If available

  • Why do so many locations pop up when I put in my location?

    Our system allows for searches basically any where in the world. You can simplify by using airport codes or if traveling in the U.S. by putting in City and State rather than just city.

  • What is TSA?

    TSA - Transportation Security Administration

    The Transportation Security Administration (TSA) is an agency of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security that has authority over the security of the traveling public in the United States.

    Visit the TSA website to read about flight restrictions, security updates, and other important travel information, such as the following:

    Prohibited items on airplanes

    Rules for carrying liquids and gels

    Tips for travelers with disabilities or medical conditions

  • What is the travel policy regarding passport validity when traveling to Europe?

    Check the expiration date on your passport carefully before traveling to Europe.  Entry into any of the 26 European countries in the Schengen areafor short-term tourism, a business trip, or in transit to a non-Schengen destination, requires that your passport be valid for at least three months beyond your intended date of departure.  If your passport does not meet the Schengen requirements, you may be refused boarding by the airline at your point of origin or while transferring planes.  You could also be denied entry when you arrive in the Schengen area.  For this reason,we recommend that your passport have at least six months’validity remaining whenever you travel abroad.  You can find passport validity requirements for your destination country, along with other important information, on our Country Specific Information pages.  To ensure that your travel plans are not disrupted, plan ahead to renew your passport before traveling.  Visit our passport website for more information on applying for a new or renewal passport.


    The European countries that make up the Schengen area are enforcing the requirement that short-term tourism or business visitors’ passports be valid for at least three months beyond the intended date of departure from the Schengen area, though adherence varies from country to country.  Some Schengen countries assume all travelers will stay the full three months allowed for visa-free visitors, meaning you may not be admitted unless your passport is valid for at least six months, regardless of the duration of your stay.  This requirement may also apply if you are transiting a Schengen airport for several hours en route to a non-Schengen destination. 


    If you are a U.S. citizen with a valid U.S. passport traveling for tourism or business, you can apply to enter the Schengen area without a visa for a period of three months within each six-month period.  If you spend three months in the Schengen area during any six-month period, you must wait another three months before you can apply to enter the Schengen area again without a visa.  If you do not meet these conditions, or plan to stay in the Schengen area longer than three months, contact the embassy of the country where you plan to spend the majority of your time to apply for a visa. 

    When you first cross any external border of the Schengen area and present your passport for entry, an immigration official will determine if you qualify for entry into the Schengen area.  You may be denied entry if the officer determines you do not qualify for entry.  When moving from one Schengen country to another, you do not need to show your passport until you exit the Schengen area.  Ensure your passport is stamped upon entry and exit.

  • Do the cruise lines offer shore excursions?

    All cruise lines offer extensive shore excursion programs designed to enhance your cruise experience. Shore excursions will help you make the most of your time in port and provide you with the best transportation and guide services available. For certain destinations, such as Europe, tours can be pre-requested by completing the form found in the shore excursion brochure sent to you 4-6 weeks prior to departure. On other cruises you can book your tours through the shore excursion office once you are on-board.

  • What are the boarding procedures of a cruise?

    Generally, you will be allowed to board two or three hours before the ship sails. Keep in mind that you must be on the ship at least one hour before departure, and the gangway will be pulled thirty minutes before sailing.

    Upon completion of check-in, you will receive a guest identification card. This card will serve as your identification on-board. It will also serve as your identification for security procedures when embarking and disembarking the ship and when making purchases on board.

    As you walk up the gangway, a member of the cruise staff will welcome you aboard. Your luggage will be delivered to your cabin shortly after it arrives at the ship. You carry nothing but your hand luggage. Once you are on board you are free to explore the ship. Refreshments are available during embarkation and most cruise lines offer a nice buffet lunch (depending on the departure time).

  • I want to make changes to my room reservation, will I be charged a fee?

    Changes to hotel rooms, whether it be dates, reduction in rooms, guests names or any other modification are subject to fees based on the hotel’s policy & supplier’s policy. 

  • What is the minimum age to check in at a hotel?

    All hotels are different but most require one passenger to be 21 years of age. Contact your travel agent for more information. 

  • I would like a specific room and location, I also want specific bedding, can this be requested?

    We can send any request you have for the hotel room to the hotel but most hotels do not guarantee “special requests” until check-in. 

  • Why doesn’t the hotel have my name/reservation when I call?

    Guest names are typically not sent down to a hotel until approx. 10 days prior to travel and this may change depending on how your reservation was booked. If you have questions about your room, please contact your travel agent prior to this time. 

  • Can I add someone to my room without advising the travel agent?

    This is never a good thing to do as most hotels charge per person rates rather than per room. It’s always best to advise your travel agent if you intend to add another party to a room so they can check for occupancy restrictions as well as if there is an additional charge. We will not be held responsible if this is done and the hotel either denies check in or charges the clients directly to add the additional person. 

  • My name is wrong on my airline ticket, Can I change it?

    Most Airlines allow for minor changes (ex. Bill/Billy, Sara/Sarah) sometimes for a small fee and sometimes at no charge. IF it is major change (ex. John is legal first name but uses middle name Michael as first name and this is what shows on ticket.) Then most airlines will NOT make the change. They will require the passenger to book a new ticket. Contact your travel agent so they can speak with the airline and find out their specific policy.

  • Can I transfer my airline ticket to someone else?

    Most airlines will not allow name changes. Check with your individual airline for their exact policy on airline ticket transfers.

  • What is the minimum age to rent a car?

    In the U.S. most car rental companies require a driver to be 25 and older. Some will allow for below minimum, but will impose a fee. In Europe foreign driver restrictions vary from country to country. Most need to be a minimum of 18 years and require a valid U.S. driver’s license. Please check the official website of the rental company for more information. 

  • What is required to check-in at a hotel/resort?

    The lead passenger (first name entered on a reservation) will need to be the person to check-in. If there are multiple rooms on one booking record, verify with your travel agent who would be the lead name in each room. Most hotels require a major credit card for incidentals to be held against the room and any money held on the card will be released as long as the room checks out and no charges were put towards room. Some hotels only accept certain types of credit cards, so always verify this information with your travel agent. 

  • What is an E-Ticket?

    Paper airline tickets are no longer offered for travel on US carriers. An E-Ticket (electronic ticket) is now the primary method of issuing airline tickets to passengers. Passengers do need to print a boarding pass upon arrival (although we highly recommend that you do), they can print their boarding pass at the airline counter or download the airline telephone app and have the boarding pass available on their telephone. Please remember that you will be required to present an electronic or paper boarding pass in order to pass through security. 

  • Can I change my airline ticket?

    Rules and restrictions vary by airline and the class in which the ticket was originally booked. In most cases you can make changes to dates, gateways, and destinations for a fee, plus any increase in fare at the time of reissue. Change and or reissue fees will vary by airline. Please check with your travel agent or airline carrier.

  • Can I travel with a minor?

    Minors, under 18 years of age, traveling alone, or with only one parent, or a third party must present written authorization by the absent parent(s) or legal guardian. Some destinations require a notarized letter. Please check with the consulate of the country you are traveling to for further information or contact your travel agent.

  • How Long does it take to get a passport?

    Processing times can vary depending on the time of year, and occasional unforeseen circumstances such as natural disasters. During busier times, such as the summer travel season, we encourage customers to expedite their applications if traveling in less than 6 weeks. See Application Processing Times for more information.

  • What documentation do I need to cruise?

    Proof of Citizenship and or Valid Passport

    Starting June 1, 2009, the government implemented a new scheme requiring travelers entering the United States by land, sea or air to hold a valid passport. For cruise passengers this requirement is enforced when a cruise begins and ends in a foreign port or if the cruise begins and ends in different ports (even if both ports are in the United States). Should travelers only have a U.S. passport card, the traveler should be aware that the passport card is only valid for travel between the U.S. and Canada, Mexico, Bermuda and the Caribbean. Travelers to other foreign countries must hold a U.S. passport book. In addition to a passport, non-U.S. citizens must have their visa and their permanent resident card in order to be able to re-enter the U.S.


    In addition to a passport, cruise travelers may also require a visa for entry to countries that require visas, such as Russia or Brazil. Check with the cruise line first for information on visa requirements, as individual countries' visa requirements vary. For instance, countries like Turkey issue blanket visas to cruise ships, which cover all passengers. However, in Russia, travelers who purchase an excursion through the ship (versus a passenger traveling on his own) can have the visa requirement waived.

    Please check the following websites for more information on Foreign Entry Requirements:

    For Foreign Entry Requirements:  

    For U.S. Embassies and Consulates:


  • Who can I contact outside of normal business hours?

    Customer Service Numbers:  877-477-7441

     The customer will need their 11-digit trip number and the phone number they used to book the reservation.

     Customers can also email us, provide one of the following addresses: 

    1.       hotel :

    2.       rental car:

    3.       airline:

    The above numbers are strictly for use if a booking was made through the website. If your reservation was made through your travel agent please refer to your confirmation for customer service numbers. 

  • How do I create a "Log In" for the FES-Travel Site?

    The first step into accessing the Travel Portal is to create a new password on the FES protection plan portal. Once logged into your dashboard you will see all items available through your plan. Once you find FES-Travel – click on Access. You will then be redirected to a page with a short summary of the travel portal. From this screen, Click edit profile and enter in a new password different from your protection plan portal password into the box "password". Once you submit you will be redirected back to the FES Travel Dashboard and you can click access website to be redirected to the Travel Site. You can then use your same login email that is used to access the protection plan portal and the new password you have created to access the Travel site. (HINT: try using only letters and numbers, no special characters, if you have issues even after following these instructions.)
    If you have simply forgotten your password you can follow these steps to create a new one as many times as you need!​

  • Who can I contact if I am having further issues

    Please be sure to use the contact us box located on the right hand side of all pages in green. This will generate an email to your agent, Rebecca. She can also be contacted via phone, (954)271-4145, or email, Please allow 24-48 hours response time if using the Travel Email. 

  • When will I receive my travel documents?

    After making a reservation you should receive an email with your confirmation and any additional information including whether you will need travel documents. Please check your spam and or junk mail if you do not receive an email. If you still have not received an email within 24 hours please contact your travel agent ASAP. 

  • Can I add my hotel rewards numbers to my reservations?

    Due to the deep discounted rates that are offer on the FES Travel Website, some hotels may not offer hotel rewards points for your stay however, they may still offer upgrades based on your loyalty level. It is always best to notify the hotel upon check-in of your rewards number and they will in turn advise if they can honor the reward points.